High-speed internet has become a necessity today. Every profession is now dependent on it. Your whole day will be wasted and you will feel paralyzed if your internet is not working properly. That’s why it is totally insane to trust only advertisements and get expensive connections. Testing your internet connection is the best option. You can then claim what you are paying for.
Optus Speed Test
Optus Speed test is one of the leading internet speed test sites. You can get your internet connection’s accurate and unbiased speed test results for free through Internetspeedtesterx.com. You can choose a test server anywhere in the world through Optus. That’s why it is popular among those folks who want to know the pings of distant geographical regions.
How To Check Optus Internet Speed Test?
Your online streaming of HD videos and games or downloading depends on your fast internet speed. If more people are sharing your internet connection then only high-speed internet can fulfill your needs. If you want to check your internet speed then you can run the test by the following method:
- First of all, connect your device to the router using an Ethernet cable.
- Open your web browser.
- Navigate to Optus speed test.
- Tap “Go.”
Features Of Optus Speed Test:
Optus speed test is one of the more reliable and trusted website speed testing tools available to users today.
|1.||The overall interface is incredibly easy to use. Its UX design is easy to navigate and elicits trust. You can get your authentic speed test results without any hassle in just a single click.|
|2.||If you want to change the host location, you can still perform the test and can get accurate results.|
|3.||You can also run your test on various simulated devices.|
|4.||If you want to have a record of your frequent tests then the Optus speed test can automatically send all the test records to your email in PDF form.|
|5.||Optus speed test also gives you ease by automatically identifying web performance issues in browsers like IE, Chrome, and Firefox.|
|6.||It performs advanced testing, including video capture, content blocking, multi-step transactions, etc.|
|7.||You can also get free suggestions from this page for better performance.|
|8.||It provides accurate and real-time test results.|
|9||It allows you to check whether your site has a secure header or not.|
How To Perform A Reliable Speed Test?
Before running the test you need to keep in mind the following points:
- Pause all the current downloading on your device.
- Block all the excessive bandwidth consumption sites such as online streaming, gaming, etc.
- Disconnect all the connected devices with the router if you want authentic results.
- Close all the browsers except one which you need to begin the test.
Optus speed test will show you your download and upload speeds. The results may vary a bit with what you are paying for but it’s ok. You must keep in mind that internet speed can fluctuate throughout the day so it is better to run multiple tests to know the average speed. You can also get to know in which part of the day you are getting the highest speed. This will help you to schedule your excessive bandwidth-consuming tasks during that time.
Optus Speed Test App
You can also download the Optus speed test app on your device to run the speed test. Optus speed test app lets you see all the devices that are currently using your WiFi with detailed device info including name, type, and IP address. You can also check modem information including IP address using this app. You can also get free internet health tips from this app.
Why Is your Internet Slow?
There are many common reasons which cause trouble to your internet connection. You can fix them by following:
- Rebooting your modem or router can increase your internet speed. It is necessary to reboot them in a while otherwise your speed may get slow.
- You must run the test on multiple devices and multiple websites. It is because sometimes there are problems on websites or in browsers or in devices but not on your internet. It is better to conduct multiple tests and then make a conclusion.
- Sometimes your internet is fine, but your Wi-Fi—which connects you to the internet—is having signal problems. It is due to multiple routers in your neighborhood. This issue can be resolved through the mesh WiFi System.
- Your internet connection may be slow due to multiple people downloading things on their devices with the same connection. It is better to stop downloading or streaming on one device and let the other to finish his task first.
- If you are using coaxial cable splitters for your internet connection and it is cheaper then it may cause slowing down your internet speed.
- If you’ve run through all these troubleshooting steps and can’t fix the problem, there’s a good chance it’s not a problem you can fix. It may be your Internet service provider’s problem. Call your ISP and ask them to fix your problem. If they don’t respond then it is better to change your connection.
Optus speed test measures the connection speed and quality of your connected device to the internet. It does so by running multiple consecutive tests that analyze different aspects of your internet connection, namely ping (latency), download speed, and upload speed. Each of these values represents the connection’s specific qualities. With Optus, you can find your troubleshooting in just one click.
How Do I Check my Optus Internet Speed?
Ans: Anyone can check his internet speed in the My Optus app on his mobile. You can also check on your desktop your internet speed through Optus’s official website.
Why Is Optus So Slow?
Ans: Optus is not slow in general. There are a few reasons behind this. It can be due to environmental factors, high volume web traffic, or your own location.
What Is A Good Internet Speed?
Ans: A good internet speed is at or above 25 Mbps.